Thursday, October 6, 2011

It'll Last an Eternity

Trust in the LORD forever, 
   for the LORD, the LORD himself, is the Rock eternal. – Isaiah 26:4
Quality is something we look for when shopping for important items such as houses, cars and clothes. We want these things to last a long time so that we don’t have to repeat the cycle of purchasing new again. Investing our time and money into such finds is an important task. We want to hear and trust those words, “It’ll last a lifetime.”
God gives us the best offer over all other things. We can trust the Lord not only in this lifetime, but eternally. God will never wear out, disappear or break. He is a constant that will be with us and uphold us forever. God is a sound investment for us.
We don’t need to fear anything that life throws at us for God is all over it. So when we are tossed a ball of chaos in life, we can use our super slugger bat of Jesus Christ to hit a home run.
Prayer: Jesus, thank you that you hang on to me even in the times I feel I am on a high wire. Your safety net of love, pole of grace, and bicycle of mercy helps me to get across the wire. I pray that I not go walking in those high places without you by my side. Amen
Faith Tip: Is there something in your life that makes you feel you are walking a tight rope? Look to Jesus to get across safely.

Written by Kathy Bruins

No comments: