Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Are Your Bones Rattling?

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. – Ezekiel 37:4-5

Life is full. It’s not difficult at all to be busy. Sometimes I feel like I don’t have time to spend with God and his Word. If I choose not to spend time with God, I am choosing not to have God’s breath enter me and give me a refreshment of his Spirit. If tasks take precedence, my spirit begins to become dry.

We all need the drenching of God’s Spirit in us to make our lives alive and vibrant. This can only be done by the Spirit of God. It is our choice whether or not to drink in the living water Christ offers.

Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for your refreshing Spirit. I pray that daily I take time to quench the thirst in my soul with you. Amen

Faith Tip: Make it a priority to spend time with God. Drink deep of his living water.

Written by Kathy Bruins

No comments: