Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Love the Way You Hold Me

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. – Psalm 116:1-2

There’s a song I hear on the radio that I like called Hold Me by Jamie Grace. Not only does it have a catchy tune, but the words speak to me regarding how God loves me in such a special way. In fact, here’s the link so you can listen to it yourself.

Each day is so special because of God. Consider and take notice of the ways he shows his love to you. Does your day need “flipping around”? He can do it.

Prayer: Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the way you love me. You are my constant companion through all the good and challenging of life. I pray that I always turn to you. Amen

Faith Tip: Love the Lord with all your heart, mind and soul.
 
Written by Kathy Bruins

No comments: