Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Investing Faithfully

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ (Matthew 25:21)

This morning I sit and try to sort out my day. It’s one of those days when a lot of things are scheduled in. I wonder how I am going to do it all, and wonder if I am being faithful to God in all of these things. Are these the things he wants me to do today? This is a good question to ask ourselves and to seek God’s guidance on. We all desire to hear those words from Jesus, “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

God has a plan for us today. He has entrusted us with talents to invest in his kingdom. We need to make sure that we are being prudent in the use of the talents given us. It is our responsibility to be connected to God through prayer so that we can see what we are to do. It is his plan after all.

Prayer: Jesus, thank you for the talents you give me to use each day for your kingdom. I pray that I keep focused on you in all I do, knowing it’s your plan being lived out through me. Amen

Faith Tip: What is the talent God wants you to invest today? Seek the Master who will give you wisdom and direction.

Written by Kathy Bruins

No comments: