Monday, July 11, 2011

It's Too Hard!

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.” - Jeremiah 32:17
 
I currently have a lot of projects that I am working on for upcoming events and wonder how I am going to get it all done. Anxiety comes when I focus on the “to do” list. Being busy is not a new thing to me and I have past experience in God making everything come together. Yet I once again get into the cycle of worry when I “forget” how God has worked before. I am blinded by short-sightedness when I take my eyes off the one who is able to do all things.

When God calls us to do something for him, he will make sure we have everything we need to complete the task. Trusting God with the outcome by obediently following his direction will bring us to goal time and time again. When we look back, we can see how God has supplied all of our needs and give him all the praise and glory. It is all about him and his kingdom, so we can remove the yoke of self and take his which feels a lot lighter.

Prayer: Jesus, thank you for calling us to serve and enabling us to complete the task. I pray that I honor you with all you would have me do. Amen

Faith Tip: Today is a new day with another opportunity to serve and not worry. Let’s go for it!

Written by Kathy Bruins

No comments: