Friday, July 29, 2011

She Speaks, She Writes, She Teaches/Leads

I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong—that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other’s faith. – Romans 1:11

I was constantly amazed by the number of women at the She Speaks conference knowing that each one of them carried a message from God to minister to others. So the 650 women shared their hearts and were blessed. One may think that with so many speakers, writers and teachers that the message is overdone, but not so. God in his wisdom created a different message for each person.

How about you? What is God’s message in you that needs to be shared for his glory? Do not worry that the story is either too plain or too colorful. It is perfect because it is God’s story. Can you imagine if everyone in the church shared their God story, how encouraged we all would be by the mercy and grace shown through his children?

Prayer: Lord, my God story is unique from other’s stories and that is how it should be. I pray that I can share my story to encourage the body of believers to be drawn closer to you. It is all about you. Amen

Faith Tip: Think about the great things God has done in your life. What valleys did you walk together that showed you his great love? Please consider sharing your story with others. You are blessed to be a blessing.

Written by Kathy Bruins

No comments: